Wednesday, October 29, 2008

P.T. Part II


Christopher and I went to his second P.T. appointment yesterday. The therapist was very impressed with his improvement over the last week. Christopher and I have been working on his stretching after each feeding. The therapist gave us some new exercises to do to increase Christopher's neck strength.

The therapist worked with Christopher for about 45 minutes and by the end he was so tired. He was starting to get fussy and did not want to play any more. After the appointment we went to visit Judy and Christopher feel asleep in her arms in just a few minutes.

Christopher is getting so big and starting to smile and play with Spencer and I more. He is very picky about his sleep time if we interrupt his naps he gets very upset and cries until we rap him back up. I am so glad he is such a good sleeper.

We have another appointment next Tuesday, I will let you know how things go. Also I will update with pictures of Halloween... I am so excited for his first Halloween - he is going to be a chili pepper and is so cute!!!

Til next time.

2 comments:

Tanya Searle said...

He is so cute! I'm glad things are improving with the physical therapy. What a little sweetie!

Kimberly said...

I can't wait to see you little chili pepper. My first born was a chili pepper too!