Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween


Well Christopher turned 3 months on the 30th of October. I can not believe it has already been 3 months, it seems like just yesterday he was born. He is growing so fast. Here he is on his 3 month day as Spencer called it.

Yesterday was Christopher's first Halloween. He really didn't care but Spencer and I bought him a little Chili Pepper costume. He was so cute!!! We got it from Target and it fit pretty good last week but when we put it on him last night it was a little tight. So we decided he would be our little "Stuffed Pepper".

We went to my moms house and her neighborhoods "Trunk or Treat" and passed out candy to all the little kids. It was alot of fun. After the "Trunk or Treat" we went to Grandma Judy's house to show off our little Pepper. We stayed for a while then went back to Grandma and Grandpa Spicer's house to get pictures with all the grand kids in their costumes. They were all so cute.

We put Christopher it the pot to take pictures he was not happy - he was tired of the costume and wanted it off. As soon as we took it off he stopped crying and was just looking around at everyone. After we took the costume off we put on the hat Judy made for him. It is kind of hard to see but it is a pumpkin. It is so cute on him.


Last week my whole family got together to get our picture taken. It was so crazy trying to get all the kids (and adults) to look at the camera for a good picture. We got pictures of just the grand kids together then the whole family, then Spencer and I got our family pictures taken with Christopher. He was just crying and crying. We finally got him calmed down enough to get a few good ones of all three of us. It was an adventure, I can't wait until December when we get to do it all over again with all of Spencer's family.

Til next time.

5 comments:

Tanya Searle said...

He is so cute!! And yes, we need cousin pictures with the Searle's in December. :)

Erin said...

Hey Spencer! I just found your blog through J.C.'s. It was so great to see you guys the other day and to meet little Christopher. He is so cute! I hope it's okay if I add your blog link to the Granger '97 reunion blog. Hopefully you've seen it already, if not, you can check the blog out here: www.granger97reunion.blogspot.com

Spencer family said...

I heard about your blog from the High School blog. Your baby is so cute! What a cute Halloween costume and family picture!

I think that I called Spencer's mom the other day. I was calling this boy name Spencer for a school thing so I didn't know his mother's name. So when I call I asked is this Spencer's mom and the lady on the other end acted kind of weird, like what! So I asked again and she said Spencer Searle? And I said no, sorry I must have the wrong number. I didn't think about it until I hung up that it could have been your mom. So you'll have to ask her.

So happy for you guys. Your family is way cute!
Joann

Rachel said...

Your boy is so cute. It is a little late but Congrats!! It looks like you two are adapting well to parenthood. Isn't it the greatest!!

nathansara said...

I love the costume and Christopher being in the pot. HA, Ha! He is so adorable. I need to eventually meet the kid in person before he starts walking.