Saturday, January 31, 2009

6 Months and Counting

I can not believe Christopher was 6 months old yesterday!!! So much has happened in the last month so many new 1st for him.

I first have to start by saying I am sorry for not updating anything for a month I will try to be better in the future. I always thought when I had a baby and stayed home all day I would have more time to do little things like update my blog, scrapbook, work on blankets, etc. but I almost feel like I have less time to do more. Crazy.

Well to start the month off Christopher finally accomplished a roll over. He rolled from his tummy to his back. (He still refuses to roll from his back to his tummy). I have attached a clip so you all can see. He really does not know what he is doing I think the weight of his head pulls him over.


Next Christopher tried cereal. He was more interested on eating the spoon not the cereal so we tried it in his bottle and he is loving it. We will try with a spoon again soon to see if he will actually eat the cereal or the spoon. I have attached a clip for you to see that also.



That same day Christopher graduated from P.T. The therapist said Christopher's neck was strong enough on both sides to graduate. We were so excited that he has done such a good job getting strength in his neck.

Last but not least Christopher turned 6 months old yesterday. I can not believe he is already 1/2 a year it only seems like yesterday he was a newborn in my arms. Now he is like a toddler in my arms. We go to the doctor next week for our 6 month appointment so we will see how much he has grown since his 4 month appointment.

Well I will update the blog with more pictures a bit later and tell you how the doctors appointment goes them.

Til next time.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

That's a cute roll over video. Wish we could see it in person, but this is the next best thing!

nathansara said...

He is so darn cute. thanks for sharing the videos.