Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Catch Up Time

Okay I know, it has been a long time since I have updated... Sorry!!! Live has been so crazy since our last post, Spencer and I both started school, which keeps us pretty busy. So Spencer works all weekend at the hospital, then all week at the Ranch, while attending classes, doing homework, and being a father and husband. He can't wait until August for a little few days off.

I am only taking one class this semester but it is keeping me plenty busy. I only have class once a week but the reading and homework is taking longer than I remember. I don't want to abandon Christopher during my studies so I only do homework while he is napping. I used to nap with him but now I have to much work to do, homework, housework, etc, etc. It is crazy the laundry still does not fold itself.

Since I am in school one night a week, Spencer and Christopher have a boys night every week. They have so much fun they go on walks, go shopping, and just hang out. Sometimes they have so much fun Christopher is already asleep by the time I get home.

Christopher is growing up so fast I can believe he is already 11 months old. I am sure he gets taller every day. We keep getting asked "how many teeth does he have", and "is he crawling yet"? The answer is none and no. Until Friday, there were no teeth, we saw one popping out on the bottom. It is not all the way through yet but it is trying. Every time I try to look at it he just sticks his tongue out to cover it.

He still is not crawling, he is just happy where ever he is at. If a toy is to far away he just finds one closer or just plays with his feet. We put him on his belly and he just turns in circles, but will not get up onto his knees. I think he might just be a walker. He loves to walk with us.

We took some pictures of Toffer in the bath, he was playing with his Nemo fish and started eating it, Spencer is sure this is the first step to Sushi.

We are so excited for Christopher to turn 1. This year has gone by so fast!!! It seems like just yesterday we brought him home from the hospital. I just know before to long he will be 8, then 16, then 19. I know I am getting ahead of myself but he is growing up so fast.

I forgot to mention the cake that Spencer made... Here are some pictures, it took like three hours and the whole thing is cake and frosting. It was actually really good.
Well that is all for now... Til next time.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I love the pictures of Christopher as always. I am also impressesed with Spencer's cake!