Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy 8th Anniversary

Today is Spencer and my 8th anniversary. I can not believe we have been married for 8 years it seems like just yesterday we were getting our pictures taken at the Temple after we were sealed for time and all eternity. I could not have found a better companion to spend my life with. Here are a few pictures of us together for your enjoyment.

This is our engagement day when Spencer asked me to marry him.


These are a few of our engagement photos used for the wedding.



Here are a few pics from our wedding during our dance.



This was our honeymoon, we went to Disneyland and had a great time.





Random pics of us together.

This was our tip to Mexico.


More random pics.

Us with the pups.

Our family before the University of Utah.

Our family now.


It was so much fun looking over all our memories, but hard to pic just these few pictures of us together. Spencer I love you so much and thank you for all you do for me, Christopher, and our little family.

Til Next Time.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Those are fun pictures. Really 8 years? It does seem like yesterday. I think I just replaced the picture of you guys pre-wedding with one with Christopher this Christmas!