Wednesday, April 22, 2009

First Easter

Well I know it has been over a week since Easter but I am a little slow posting to the blog. We had alot of fun on Christopher's first Easter. Saturday we colored eggs with all the grand kids, it was fun to see all the different eggs they created. Christopher got
mostly clothes for Easter because obviously he can't have candy yet. On Easter Christopher got to wear his new church outfit then we went down to my moms house for dinner and the egg hunt. The kids had so much fun finding the eggs. I have put in lots of pictures. Enjoy.Til Next Time.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

That's funny, your background is the same as mine, is this like a highschool dance where we should care that it's the same? At least I know you have good taste!

He is adorable as always, and you are a good mom with the "obviously he can't have candy" quote. I'm sure there are plenty of babies that have.