Saturday, May 9, 2009

It's Official - Christopher is a Searle

We went to Christopher's 9 month doctors appointment and he has grown even more, I know can he get any bigger? Well he weighted in at 24 lbs 2 oz and was 29 3/4 inches. He is getting so big. His doctor told us he looked so healthy and happy. And this is so true, he is the happiest baby I have ever been around.


Christopher has figured out a new trick with his binky. He thinks this is so cool that he can flip his binky in his mouth. He will just sit with this binky turned like this and continued to grunt and talk with the binky in his mouth.

Well it is official Christopher is truly a Searle - he has figured out his tongue and that it sticks out when ever his binky is not in his mouth. I have put in some pictures so you can see how cute he is. You can see the drool dripping from his chin. The other night I got Christopher ready for bed I left him playing with his socks and went to get the clothes out of the dryer when I came back into the family room this is what I found....

Til Next Time.

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

He just keeps getting cuter! My 4 year old Searle boy still sticks his tongue out like that!